UAS or Unmanned Aircraft Systems are aircraft systems without a human pilot on-board. Though the technology has been present for some time now, there has been an increasing awareness about UAS in the industry and the government alike.The ability of UAS to reduce the cost of compliance and cost of the technology, while also enhancing the value of the information gathered through these systems have been the key drivers for increased adoption of UAS in India and the world. Traditional ways of working, which relied upon sometimes inaccurate and time-consuming procedures can now be replaced by cost-effective, information rich UAS. Coupled with the applications from other synergistic technologies like 3D modelling, Internet of Things, artificial intelligence and augmented as well as virtual reality has opened up a world of possibilities for organisations to leverage the use of UAS and its associated technologies across their operations.
With the CAR for UAS released by DGCA, UAS Companies have received a big push to manufacture and would require skilled manpower to carry out various tasks. It is an excellent opportunity to ride the wave to career success. Companies are currently involved in military and civilian applications using UAS as below:
5.Power Line Inspection
6.Military Tactical Support etc
Candidates who wish to apply for the course have to have the below eligibility.
1) B.E Graduates ( Aeronautical, Mechanical , EEE, E&C, CS).
2)B.Sc Graduates( PCM, PEM, PMC, MEC).
3) Diploma Graduates ( Aeronautical Branch, Mechanical Branch, Electronics Branch).
4) Final Year students of the above courses can also apply.
5) 60% average marks or 6 CGPA required to apply for the programme.
The Drone Pilot Training Course Details:
1) Building and Flying training of Multi Rotor UAV.
2) Building and Flying training of Fixed Wing UAV.
2) 20 hours of real time flying training with the Multi - Rotor UAV model built by the trainee.
3) 20 hours of real time flying training with the Fixed Wing UAV model built by the trainee.
4) 10 Hours of Multi- Rotor UAV Simulator training.
5) 15 Hours of Fixed Wing UAV Simulator training.
6) Placement support with UAV companies.
7) 35 Days Intensive programme to equip the trainee for the Drone Industry.
8) Course completion certificate along with flying hours certificate will be provided to those who clear the course.
Combined Drone Pilot Training Course
- Brand: HLI
- Product Code: HLI0129
- Availability: 9
- Ex Tax: Rs.46,610