UAS or Unmanned Aircraft Systems are aircraft systems without a human pilot on-board. Though the technology has been present for some time now, there has been an increasing awareness about UAS in the industry and the government alike
The ability of UAS to reduce the cost of compliance and cost of the technology, while also enhancing the value of the information gathered through these systems have been the key drivers for increased adoption of UAS in India and the world. Traditional ways of working, which relied upon sometimes inaccurate and time-consuming procedures can now be replaced by cost-effective, information rich UAS. Coupled with the applications from other synergistic technologies like 3D modelling, Internet of Things, artificial intelligence and augmented as well as virtual reality has opened up a world of possibilities for organisations to leverage the use of UAS and its associated technologies across their operations.
With the CAR for UAS released by DGCA, UAS Companies have received a big push to manufacture and would require skilled manpower to carry out various tasks. It is an excellent opportunity to ride the wave to career success. Companies are currently involved in military and civilian applications using UAS as below:
5.Power Line Inspection
6.Military Tactical Support etc
Candidates who wish to apply for the course have to have the below eligibility.
1) B.E Graduates
2) B.Sc Graduates
3) Diploma Graduates
4) Final Year students of the above courses can also apply.
5) 10th/12th/PUE Graduates.
6) Working Professionals.
7) Hobby Enthusiasts.
8) Professional Photographers.
10) Should be above 18 years of age.
11) Should be a Indian National.
12) Should be a Medically Fit.
The Drone Pilot Training Course Details:
1) Assembling of In-House developed Micro Class Multi Rotor UAV.
2) 6 hours of Multi- Rotor UAV Simulator training at the Training Center.
3) 6 hours of real time flying training with the in house developed Multi - Rotor UAV.
4) 2 hours flying Training on DJI Phantom 4 Pro Drone with class on Cinematography by Arul Lekha Trailokya from Fly Cam Pictures.
5) 2 hours flying Training on DJI Mavic Pro Drone with introduction to Drone Aerial Mapping by Arul Lekha Trailokya from Fly Cam Pictures.
6) 8 Days ( 4 Weekends ) short intensive programme to enable efficient Drone Cinematographers.
7) Candidates will also receive the Drone Simulator System to practice at home.
8) Theory course to be completed as per DGCA requirement.
9) All drones will be provided by HLI Model Sport for hassle free training.
10) Course completion certificate will be provided to those who complete the course.
Weekend Drone Piloting + Cinematography + Mapping course for Working Professionals
- Brand: HLI
- Product Code: HLI0097
- Availability: 20
- Ex Tax: Rs.21,187